miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Article

                                      A negative experience in Rio de Janeiro

Many people think that Rio de Janeiro is a paradise but I don´t think that, In my opinion Rio de Janeiro is a horrible place to go.

I went with my family to Rio because of vacatitons last year but I didn´t like it; I had a horrible experience there, because there was garbage, many people and I didn´t like the city.But I visted many places there and I stayed in a hotel, but then I took a plane to Buzios.

The good thing is that they are building new houses, but the question is, where they would put them?
In my opinion Rio is not a good place to go.

1 comentario:

  1. I´ve heard Rio is a lovely but dangerous place. I´ll consider your experience the next time I book my holidays!

    ResponderEliminar